Picnic shelter fees are based on group size.
Picnic Shelter Regulations:
- Picnic shelter is to be left in the same condition as found (including restrooms, parking area, etc).
- The party reserving the picnic shelter is responsible for all garbage pickup from the shelter area.
- Use of glass containers is prohibited at Grant Park (Silver Lake) and Veterans Park (Prairie Lake) shelters.
- People of legal drinking age may bring alcoholic beverages along for their picnic or shelter event. The party reserving the picnic shelter must maintain order and keep alcohol consumption legal. Park caretakers will monitor activity and notify authorities when alcohol is being consumed in an irresponsible manner.
- CHECKOUT TIME – 10:00 P.M.