|Importation of Firewood
Barron County and the City of Cumberland have banned the importation of out of county firewood to the four county campgrounds: Waldo Carlson, Veterans Memorial, Southworth Memorial and Kirby Lake and to the City of Cumberland campground: Eagle Point Campground and Park. Wood for campfires can be purchased from campground caretakers or local firewood outlets. (You must have a receipt!)
|Boat Launch Fee
Waldo Carlson Park, Red Cedar Lake, has a $5.00 daily or a $20.00 seasonal boat launch fee. Boat launch permits can be purchased at the park from the park caretaker. Seasonal permits can now be obtained online by choosing PERMITS on our Parks Reservations home page. Please present proof of purchase to the park caretaker after May 1st to receive your seasonal boat launch sticker.
Picnic shelter fees are based on group size.
Picnic Shelter Regulations:
- Picnic shelter is to be left in the same condition as found (including restrooms, parking area, etc).
- The party reserving the picnic shelter is responsible for all garbage pickup from the shelter area.
- Use of glass containers is prohibited at Grant Park (Silver Lake) and Veterans Park (Prairie Lake) shelters.
- People of legal drinking age may bring alcoholic beverages along for their picnic or shelter event. The party reserving the picnic shelter must maintain order and keep alcohol consumption legal. Park caretakers will monitor activity and notify authorities when alcohol is being consumed in an irresponsible manner.
- CHECKOUT TIME – 10:00 P.M.